Today, we are a flourishing co-educational institution. Of the 3,000 students studying in the college, 300 are girls. The first lady to enrol in the college was in 1910. In 1912, Rev. J.A. Sharrad was appointed Principal, when Dr. king went back to Canada. In 1913, Rev. A. A. Scott took over as Principal. However, when Dr. King returned to India in 1916, he again assumed the Principalship from 1916 to 1929 when he finally resigned.
In 1927, we became affilated with Agra University and then with Vikram University and today, we are within the jurisdiction of Devi Ahilya University, Indare.
In 1929, Dr. A. A. Scott took over the Principalship of the college and continued to serve in that capacity until 1952.
Dr. (Mrs.) L. W. Bryce, became Principal of the College in April 1952 and had to leave for Canada in 1953 owing to illhealth of her husband, But during this short tenure as Principal,She started the school of Social work and Sociology classes at the B.A. level.
In 1953, Rev. A. M. Dalaya was appointed as officiating Principal and during his time, four new Post-graduate Courses were introduced in the College, namely English, Hindi, Economics and Sociology.
Prof. R. N. Langer was appointed Principal in July, 1956 and continued till 12th December 1959.
Dr. C.W. David, Head of the Deptt. of Hindi, was appointed Principal on 12th December, 1959 and continued till 30th June, 1966. Dr. David earned the distinction of being Dean, Faculty of Arts of both Vikram University and Indore University. During his tenure, Post-graduate Classes in Sanskrit and Social Work were intorduced in 1960. School of Social Work later became an independent institution.
In July 1966, Dr. R. Moses took over as Principal of the college and started faculty of commerce in the year 1974.
In August 1978, Dr.J.A.L. Noah took over as Principal During his tenure, M.Com. classes were opened and a Commerce Block called `Chamkaur Complex' was constructed.
On 6th September, 1990, Dr. K.P. Pothen became Principal. He retired on 26th March 1992.
Prof. S.K. Mohanty who was Vice-Principal took over as Principal on April 1, 1992. Prof. Mohanty has been confirmed as Principal by the M.P. Govt. and Devi Ahilya University, Indore. During Prof. Mohanty's tenure B.Com. with Computer Applications started from the year 2000 A.D., being recognised by the State Government and the Devi Ahilya University.Because of the sad demise of Principal Prof. S.K. Mohanty. On 3rd Oct. 2003 Prof. K. C. Gupta took over the charge of Principal.
At the moment many student are doing Ph.D.Research in different faculties in the College. In the field of Games and sports, we always top in inter-Collegiate tourneys conducted by the Devi Ahilya Universitv.